Sunday, June 20, 2010

Playing Catch-Up

I’ve been traveling a bit of late, which is the reason that I haven’t been blogging. I was in Lausanne, Switzerland for the Babson conference on entrepreneurship and I’ll be speaking at the MOB Conference in New York City later this week at a gathering of media folks.
But while I was traveling (which is another word for stuck in an airport and on an airplane dealing with terrible service from United Airlines), I had the chance to read quite a bit. So here are a selection of articles that deal with entrepreneurship and a variety of other topics that you might enjoy:
An Animated Salesperson: Inc Magazine
Animating a Blockbuster: How Pixar Built Toy Story 3 : Wired Magazine
Building an Ice Hotel: Wired Magazine
Waste Management in Space: Wired Magazine
Summer Labor or Unpaid Employee: Fortune

No comments:

Post a Comment