Monday, December 13, 2010

Marketing and the Kind Snack Bars

About a year ago, a friend of mine and I were sitting in a coffee shop and we were both drinking coffee and having a snack. I had purchased an overpriced and stale pastry, while my friend had a snack bar with an interesting wrapper that I had never heard of. He eventually took pity on me and gave me one of his Kind Snack Bar’s, and from that moment on I was hooked. I buy them now by the carton load at Wegman’s and I make sure to have some in my briefcase whenever I’m headed to an airplane. So naturally, when the current issue of Inc. Magazine carried a story about the founder of the company, Daniel Lubetzky, I made sure to read it. Take a look at “The Way I Work” feature, I’m obsessed with marketing through random acts of kindness.”

No comments:

Post a Comment